Free Care Certificate workshops are available for people responsible for learning and development, managing staff, service delivery, quality assurance and efficiency savings in the health and social care sectors across the UK.
We can provide workshops specifically for your organisation.
Workshops can be included for customers purchasing licenses to our assessments and eLearning.
Free Workshop – Content
- Care Certificate update and guidance
- Evidence knowledge and maintain a continuous competence record
- CQC training and qualification guidance
- CQC method of inspection and judgements
- Occupationally competent assessors and observations of practice
- Improving the quality of supervision discussions
- Identifying knowledge gaps & setting learning objectives
- Knowledge transfer to the work setting
- Skills for Care’s guidance on training & eLearning
- Case studies evidencing cost savings and improved care
- Making effective use of limited resources
- Modern, smart phone/tablet enabled bite-sized learning
- Assessment, eLearning and evidence portfolio system demonstration
- Practical ways of using these resources to save time and money
- Local Authority funded resources
- Free access to Care Certificate Assessor resources (assessments, eLearning, competence record)
- Free access to eWorkbooks and Webinars
Book a Workshop
Select a pin below to book onto a workshop near you: