We support people to measure and evidence competence and, fitness and safety to practice using online assessment and learning.
As a Skills for Care Recognised Provider with Centre of Excellence, and a member of the Care Learning Coalition, we are the leading provider of assessment, eLearning and continuous competence recording for the care sector.
For over ten years, we have been combining our social care expertise with technology, constantly listening to our partners and refining what we do to ensure it meets the needs of all providers, small and large.
£3 per person per month, including VAT
Full access to:
- 170+ eLearning modules with integral learner management system
- Knowledge assessments
- Continuous competence record
- Holistic observations
- Activity reports
All of our solutions come with access to:
- Knowledge guides
- Assessor resources
- CQC Great Practice reports
- Key sector information and guidance sharing
- Celebrate Care campaigns
- and much more.
The Grey Matter Group also provide:
- Bespoke eLearning and assessments
- Care quality and policy audits
- CQC Inspection support
- Management coaching and learning workshops
Download the TGMG eLearning and Assessments Guide.