Lead to Succeed - THE Leadership and Management Programme for Health and Social Care professionals like you.
Empowering health and social care leaders to be outstanding
The workshops will teach you how successful behaviours and practical strategies can support you as a leader in your day to day work, as well as considering how you could implement these behaviours and strategies throughout your career.
The workshops have been inspired by the Manager Induction Standards and the Level 4 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management in Adult Care.
- Successful behaviours for leaders and managers
- Developing a positive culture
- Effective supervision
- Leading and managing the process of change
- Leading and managing the inspection process
• Managers wishing to refresh their skills
• Team Leaders
• Nursing Staff
• Deputy Managers
• Senior Staff
• Aspiring and New Managers
Tracy McGuire Brown
Tracy’s unique experience gives her insight from both the provider and the inspectorate, and from the perspectives of both a team member and a manager, something that people Tracy comes into contact with often feedback as being incredibly valuable.
What people say about Tracy:
- Extremely adaptable and understanding
- Highly encouraging and supportive
- Incredibly knowledgeable and experienced
- Excellent communicator
Prior to working in Safeguarding and Care Quality, Pam worked in a variety of management roles in a number of care settings. Pam’s experience and enthusiasm to building confidence, knowledge and skills is greatly appreciated by the people Pam comes into contact with.
What people say about Pam:
- Driven to share knowledge and experience to improve confidence of leaders
- Understanding and thoughtful
- The critical friend that you need on your team
- Challenging yet supportive
£500 per person for all 5 days at our training venue – you can claim £500 back from the Workforce Development Fund*
£6,000 per programme for all 5 days at your venue for up to 12 people – use the Workforce Development Fund* to make this programme cost-neutral
£7,000 per programme for all 5 days at your venue for up to 16 people; again, each place can be claimed back via Workforce Development Fund*
Price excludes VAT, payable at the time of booking.
Travel costs may be added for courses at your venue, depending on location. Cancellation fees apply for cancellation within 30 days.
*WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT FUND: You can apply for £500 per person from the Skills for Care WFD for candidates completing this programme. Find out more about the WFD here.